Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Surgery success

Monday marked the day I had been waiting for. I finally had my tissue expanders removed and silicone implants put in place. The surgery went well, and today I am feeling really good. Monday night was rough, though. Lots of pain and nausea. Tuesday morning wasn't great, but by the afternoon things were looking up. I am not taking any prescription pain killers because I hate them, and Tylenol is enough for me. I do still have pain, of course, but it is tolerable. I am very limited in what I can do right now; no lifting my arms above my shoulders, no bending at the waist, no lifting of anything more than 10 pounds. And I have to sleep on my back, which is just awful.

Today I am going to try to go to Wal-Mart to find a sports bra that opens in the front. Right now I am all wrapped up in ace bandages and they are itchy. My new boobs deserve better, and I am sure Wal-Mart can provide!


No comments:

Post a Comment