Monday, September 21, 2015

Benefit info

I am really blessed to have so many people fighting on my behalf through this cancer journey. I'm not the type of person to ask for help, and luckily for me Jen Owens took charge immediately after my diagnosis and started putting together a benefit to help take care of the financial burden that this cancer is causing. Jen, in combination with lots of other great helpers (shout-out to Angela Hall and my Willow Creek Growth Group!), has put together a benefit that is occurring this weekend. It is at Willow Creek Baptist Church (720 Army Post Road, West Des Moines) on Sunday, September 27 from 12-3pm. Feel free to come by, enjoy lunch, and bid on some really great items at the silent auction. I will be there, probably hiding from too much attention, but I would love to see you all there!

Also, t-shirts have been designed (shout-out to Liz Rider!). You can buy one at the benefit, or there is more information on my Facebook page. I am pretty much in love with the design.

I am still feeling pretty icky from the chemo. I have no energy at all. That means this is going to be another short post. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment