Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My cancer playlist

Driving home from church tonight, and singing along to songs on the radio, I realized that I should create an official playlist from my cancer journey. There have been so many songs that have touched me in way one or another over the last five months. Some have reminded me of God's love, some have provided encouragement, and others just make me super happy. So, here is the official Katie's Cancer Playlist (in no particular order):

  • He Knows (Jeremy Camp)
  • Blessed Be Your Name (Matt Redman)
  • Flawless (MercyMe)
  • Stronger (Mandisa)
  • Today Is The Day (Lincoln Brewster)
  • Strong Enough (Matthew West)
  • Bring The Rain (MercyMe)
  • Cornerstone (Hillsong Worship)
  • 10,000 Reasons (Matt Redman)
  • Christ Is Risen (Matt Maher)
  • More Than Conquerors (Rend Collective)
  • This I Believe (The Creed) (Hillsong Worship)
I thought about providing links for all of the songs, but that seems like more work than I want to do right now! If you're not familiar with the music listed above I encourage you to check it out. There's some really good stuff there! To wrap things up, here's a bit from "Christ Is Risen":

Oh, death, where is your sting
Oh, hell, where is your vistory
Oh, church, come stand in the light
Our God is not dead he's alive, he's alive!

YESSSSS....I LOVE THAT SONG! And all the others. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment