Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Is that a hair I see?

I'm pretty sure that I'm starting to get some new hair on my head. You have to look really closely, and in the right light, but I think I see some new fuzz coming in! I've had a lot of people tell me that they think I would look really cute with short hair. Well, of course I look cute with short hair. I had short hair at one time and it looked nice. Here's your evidence:

 
 
You have me in the middle, rocking my short hair with my dear friends Steven and Jen. This picture was taken back in May 2001 at Steven's college graduation. Will I do this style again? Probably not. I want my old hair back no matter how long it takes to get it.
 
I get to spend Black Friday at chemo, which pretty much stinks. I don't shop on Black Friday, but my family gets together to watch football and then when I get bored I usually take Marah to the zoo. This year I'll be watching the Hawkeyes play if I can stay awake through the Benadryl. Friday will be my third Taxol out of 12. I keep counting down each week but the end isn't approaching fast enough. I really do hate chemo. Even though the side effects right now are not terrible I hate it. Even though the nurses are nice and the process isn't bad I still hate it. I cannot wait to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment